Friday, 24 January 2014

A card from last weeks card class

Sorry to those of you who couldn't make it last week but to those who did we had a fab time :-)
We tried out the masking technique using some ripped, left over card stock. We sponged the background and let it dry a while before we stamped on top using the wetlands stamp set. I am loving this stamp set at the moment and its great for a male or female orientated card. The card we did was a one-layer card but this can easily be mounted and added to. I think adding some linen thread and maybe a button would be a nice touch, mounted on some early espresso card... Thoughts for later ;-)

My next class will be on 15th feb and I already have everything I want to do planned out! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment