Tuesday 26 November 2013

Swaps and apologies!!


I'm sorry for the delay in posting my swaps as promised. As many of you know I was taken very ill 3am Friday morning, I dragged myself to part o convention but ultimately ended up in hospital! I am so gutted I missed most of convention but feeling much better now. 

These are the swaps I made using the flower shop stamp set and matching punch. I also used washi tape from all 3 of the washi tape lines that stampin' up! have. The Designer series paper used was from the gingham gardens collection . I put a big Stampin' Up! Rhinestone in the middle of each flower. The base of the corner bookmark is made from whisper white card stock. I punched the bottom using the scallop trim punch. 

I hope those who got my swaps enjoy using them for personal uses and as a business tool (what a great way to promote new products and give to customers with their new catalogues)

If you want to order any of the products used in this swap (or any other products from the amazing stampin' up! Range) just head over to the Stanpin' Up! Website, click shop, do your shopping and at the end it will ask you who your demonstrator is and just type in Lorraine Ferguson from the Isle of Wight :-) 

Ill add the measurements and how this is made soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment