Saturday 10 November 2012

Finally!!

My Open House went great and I would like to thank all those lovely people who attended. Its a shame I didn't get a photo of us all happily crafting or of the brilliant creative touches you added to your cards that really gave them an extra "wow" factor you were all a true inspiration to me. I will post a picture of the card we made a little later, I have quite a few pictures to post so please stay with me :)

The long awaited Open House came and went and I was finally able to place my very first "official" order with Stampin' Up! It was my birthday recently so a lot of this is a "birthday present" from hubby, I also used some birthday money contributed towards it and my money from selling retired items on Ebay. I very impatiently awaited the arrival of the UPS man and eventually at about 4:15pm my goodies arrived!! This is them unpacked.



OK I apologise for the photo being the wrong way around, I tried altering it but I don't know how :( It looks fine on my computer but comes out funny in my blog. Sorry about that... anyway, I'm sure you get the idea, I'm also missing 10 ink pads which wouldn't fit into the picture :) 

So watch this space for my creations to come and remember if you like what you see just contact me in the usual way to book your own party, come to a craft class, or just simply to place an order.

Contact details: Lorraine Ferguson
07412659747
lorraine.ferguson@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment