Tuesday 23 October 2012

Here we go!

So I have not quite got my craft room/table as set up as I would like yet but my Starter kit arrived so I have been playing with all my new goodies. I did go on holiday for a week not long after it all arrived so I apologise for the lack of posts. 
Here is a card I made using the Stamp set First Christmas clear mount 127991 (only £10.95!) 
The colours I used are Night of Navy card stock and a little bit of basic grey at the bottom and very vanilla. Inks used are So Saffron, Night of Navy and Basic Grey. For embellishments I used some small silver brads and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. (colours have come out a little bit bright in the pictures)


I'm not sure if you can see from the photo very well but I also used dimensionals to place the manger slightly inset from the card.


I love this stamp set, a proper CHRISTmas stamp set and very versitile.
I love this technique especially as you can see the side view casts a really nice shadow of the star inside the card. (I haven't made the inside of my card yet but I was excited to share this amazing stamp set with you)
Expect to see more from this set ;)

If you want to buy any of the items listed above or any other items from Stampin' Up! Just contact me. If you place an order before the end of October there is FREE postage and packing! Look out for posts to come in the next week, LOTS of exciting things are happening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment